will this work with a monster cable wireless connector that i use to play my 5th generation iPod through the radio in my car?
the monster cable wireless connector has a 30 pin connection and i just got a 7th generation Ipod that uses the lightning connection.
i would like to play the new IPod with the old monster cable set up.
1 Answer from the Community
I think you can keep the Monster cable, but you need to buy a 30-pin=lightning bolt converter to attach to the cable
- Answered by Ramil F from Fair Lawn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this work in the car radios
- Asked by Lisa S from Clearfield
- Aug 2, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (can this work in the car radios)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Is there a short cable for the 5th generation ipod nano? I have a USB port in my car's golve compartment, so a really short cord would be perfect.
- Asked by Diedre D G from Edina
- Apr 28, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a short cable for the 5th generation ipod nano? I have a USB port in my car's golve compartment, so a really short cord would be perfect.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable