Cable length Lightning to VGA Adapter
I would like to know the length of the Lightning to VGA Adapter cable
I'm looking for a fairly long one. And also can it be extended with the help of another cables?
- Asked by Gururaj S
- Flag as inappropriate (Cable length Lightning to VGA Adapter)
2 Answers from the Community
This is an adapter not a cable. It adapts your Lighting device to be used with projectors and displays that use a VGA signal. You use a standard VGA cable that came with the projector or display. Or you can by a standard VGA cable of various lengths and a computer store. The standard cable will have a male connector at each end. This adapter therefore has a female VGA connector that the standard VGA cable with the male connector plugs into. If you look you will also find that the standard VGA connector on your TV, projector or display has a .... wait for it .... female connector. To recap. A standard VGA cable will have male connectors at each end. Devices that work with a other VGA standard devices have female connectors. Pretty cool.
- Answered by Les W from Boca Raton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is only 3" long and I have yet to find a "supported" extension cable.
- Answered by Sean M from Milwaukee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this send a signal over a 100' vga cable without additional signal boosting?
- Asked by Joshua M from Columbia
- Feb 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this send a signal over a 100' vga cable without additional signal boosting?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
What is the original length of iPad devices lightning cable?
- Asked by Rebecca R from Maasin City
- Feb 1, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the original length of iPad devices lightning cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2m)