can i transfer pictures or files from my ipad to my acer computer which uses microsoft 7
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can, and there various ways to do this.
1) Connect your Acer to iCLOUD to download photos.
2) Plug in a USB to Lightning cable connector to allow access to your photos, and music.
3) If you have Blue Tooth you can connect that between the iPlone and Acer.
4) On your iPhone, select the pic you want to send tap the little box next the the trashcan symbol. Select more pics if you want to send (but not so many as to exceed the maximum attachment size. Then select next and use the e-mail symbol to enter the address for the recipient (yourself) and send.
- Answered by Michael Thomas A from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the reader be used to transfer photo files from the ipad to the SD Card?
- Asked by Bobbie L from Fuquay Varina
- 8 Feb 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the reader be used to transfer photo files from the ipad to the SD Card?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
can i transfer music files from pc to ipad with this cable
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 31 Dec 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer music files from pc to ipad with this cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can keynote and number files be transferred from/to iPad Pro?
- Asked by Hossam F from Cairo
- 13 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can keynote and number files be transferred from/to iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter