Best 4:3 monitor for (cropped) full screen native resolution in iPad Pro?
I have this adapter and an iPad Pro. When using it to connect my 1080p monitor it shows "1080p" resolution but there are black bars left and right. So the optimal monitor would have to be 4:3 (as the iPad) but since the black bars are embedded into the image it would also have to crop them. Any suggestion for a monitor that can do this?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can it be used for projectors?
- Asked by Muhammad S from Model Town
- Aug 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used for projectors?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
No answers yet
Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?
- Asked by Ben A from Toongabbie
- Apr 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter output a 1920x1080p (full HD) signal?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter