Compatibility with TV, iPad, Smart turbo trainer and Zwift set up?
Will this work:
1. Plug this into my iPad;
2. Plug wahoo ant+ dongle into thirty pin lightening connector/adapter;
3. Plug the 30 pin lightening adapter into the hdmi adapter lightening port;
4. Plug an hdmi cable into the hdmi adapter and a TV; and
5. Run the Zwift app on my iPad/usemysmart turbo trainer?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use Apple TV with smart TV?
- Asked by Darlene G from Dartmouth
- Feb 18, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Apple TV with smart TV?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet
Is the Smart Keyboard compatible with the Ipad Air 2?
- Asked by Allison R from Waverley
- Apr 17, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Smart Keyboard compatible with the Ipad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…