Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?
I have an iphone 5 and the current cable adapters does not support video when plugged into my double din car stereo for navigation; does this A/V adapter work?
- Asked by Alfredo A from Concord
- Flag as inappropriate (Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?)
2 Answers from the Community
You will need this plug plus an HDMI to Composite converter... then you should have no problem.. I did it in all my cars. There is a mini one you can buy and hide behind your dash leaving just the HDMI exposed.
- Answered by Scott G from Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If your car stereo video setup takes an HDMI-in signal, then "yes".
If it has a yellow "video in" connector plus the white- or black- and red stereo connectors, then "no". This is a analog video signal, not the digital supported by the adapter.
- Answered by Rexel S from Henderson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Cable to connect macbook to stereo
- Asked by Sally H from London
- Oct 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Cable to connect macbook to stereo)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
What cable do I need to listen to my iphone 6+ on my car stereo thru the USB?
- Asked by Bryan B from Point Pleasant
- Jun 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to listen to my iphone 6+ on my car stereo thru the USB?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)