I'm assuming the smaller port is for plugging in a lightning cable attached to your power source?
2 Answers from the Community
Correct, there is an HDMI and Lightning port
- Answered by Robert B from Mckinney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, one port is for the HDMI cable to HDTV, the other port for a lightning cable to plug into the USB power adapter and into the wall.
- Answered by Jeff Z from Royal Oak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the second port a Lightning port?
- Asked by Michael L from Ooltewah
- Mar 24, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the second port a Lightning port?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Can you use a USB power source to charge the MacBook through this adapter cable?
- Asked by Shawn M from Buellton
- Mar 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use a USB power source to charge the MacBook through this adapter cable?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter