When used with an iPhone 5, does it stretch the output?
iPhone 5 is at 1136x640, so when connected to an HDTV, does the TV get sent a 640p signal, or a 720p signal where everything is slightly blurry from upscaling? If it sends a 640p signal, then you could decide for yourself with the TV's options whether to upscale or leave the image with a border around it.
- Asked by fn from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate (When used with an iPhone 5, does it stretch the output?)
1 Answer from the Community
720p - with black bars when vertical.
- Answered by Stephen I from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Using a 3.5 mm cable to connect dock to stereo, do you use headphone output
- Asked by Rick J from Eddyville
- Feb 10, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Using a 3.5 mm cable to connect dock to stereo, do you use headphone output)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Can the lightning dock be used with a AV adapter so that the iPhone 7 can... 1. output to HDMI, 2. output audio down a 3.5mm jack, and 3. be charged?
Can AirPod be used in iphone5.
- Asked by Kenny C from Shatin
- Nov 14, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can AirPod be used in iphone5.)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet