Can someone explain why I should use the 5W or 12W charger on an Apple Watch Sport? (Both are listed as an Apple Watch accessory.)
The Apple Watch Sport comes with the 5W standard.
1 Answer from the Community
I had a heck of a time with the 5w charger. My watch would not hold a charge more than a few hours. The next night, I charged it with the 12w charger I had, and by 11:40 am the next day, it's at 77%, so much better results!! I've already ordered another cord, and 12w charger. Much easier than replacing my watch :).
Of course, who knows, I might have just received a defective 5w charger....
- Answered by Kelli F from Taylorsville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the power rating of the charger? still 5W, the same as the charger that comes with the iPhone? or 12W??
- Asked by Jacky C
- Sep 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the power rating of the charger? still 5W, the same as the charger that comes with the iPhone? or 12W??)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
What is different between 5W and 12W adepter?
- Asked by Jigar T from Tuart Hill
- May 2, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (What is different between 5W and 12W adepter?)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter (Folding…
No answers yet