Is this compatible for ipod 3 n can be use in the Philippines voltage 220?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Apple chargers are capable to use in outlets that have a voltage output of 110-220volts. Yes, we are travelling to the Philippines in 2 days and I know for a fact that they work there. The only caution would be of the outlet in the wall takes that old style round pin plugs. Then you would have to buy a cheap convertor piece that is 2 round pins and then THIS POWER ADAPTER would plug into it. So buy this first, then go to electronics store to find what will work. It is really very easy because this is only 2 prong without a third for ground. Bottom line, it will work in the Philippines.
- Answered by Robert Hj N from Lindsay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it compatible with iPod touch
- Asked by Malik D from Charlotte
- Jun 20, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with iPod touch)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
What voltage? 110, 220, type of plug? USA, Europe, etc???
- Asked by Jeff S from Austin
- May 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What voltage? 110, 220, type of plug? USA, Europe, etc???)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter