It is compatible for iPhone 6s Plus 64GB in India.
I had lost my all accessories . Now I would like to purchase new one like adapter ,charger cable ,Headphones. Then where to buy in India.TheAmazon India is offering such that accessories they are original by apple or not? Or any offline store is available to buy them.I requesting you to please send the model no’s for all accessories which are perfectly suitable for iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB .
- Asked by K V R from Kadapa
- Flag as inappropriate (It is compatible for iPhone 6s Plus 64GB in India.)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can use this power brick for charging your iphone
I also use this for my iphones
Brother it will going to take around ₹6000 to get all the original accessories of your iphone
My advise would be dont buy from amazon as they might give you the fake one's
Apple lightning cable cost is ₹1900
The phone usually come with Apple 5w adapter which will going to cost around ₹1800
Last thing is apple earpods , it will going to cost you around 2400 rs
Best place to buy is from reliance digital store or the authorised reseller of apple in india
Furthermore for apple reseller check apple.in
Since in my city apple authorised reseller is not there i get my all accessories from reliance store or digital store
One thing i want to know from you is how you lost all your accessories ..?
- Answered by Mohit Y from Jabalpur
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it compatible with the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus?
- Asked by Ronald Q from Pinecrest
- Sep 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
Is this case compatible with an iPhone 6 Plus? Thank you.
- Asked by Daniel P from Austin
- Sep 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case compatible with an iPhone 6 Plus? Thank you.)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…
compatible with older devices?
- Asked by Pablo D from Forest Hills
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (compatible with older devices?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
No answers yet