will this charger allow me to use my ipad air 2 whilst charging as the charger i use now does not, the touch screen is not responsive whilst chargin
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, an iPad can be used while charging with this, but only reliably with the official Apple USB cable. Using other cable brands often shows the message "not charging" when in use. If it doesn't behave for you with this adapter and the Apple cable, there may be another problem with your iPad.
- Answered by Todd H from Clackamas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes the 12 will allow you to use an iPad Air 2 whilst charging. I do it constantly right before I crash out for the night. I do plug the charger into a surge protector though.
- Answered by David L from Alameda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this allow me to power (charge) the iPad whilst connecting a peripheral ? Say a midi keyboard etc or audio interface.
- Asked by Lee W
- Mar 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow me to power (charge) the iPad whilst connecting a peripheral ? Say a midi keyboard etc or audio interface.)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable
- Asked by Linda R
- Mar 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet