going to Italy in May with new IPhone 6...pls advise what we will need in the way of both converters and adaptors for our charger
we will need an adaptor because Italy has different outlet configs than US...but, how about a current converter, as Italy is on 230V system...
please outline just what we need to look at and buy for both converting the electrical charge, and adapting to the Italian outlets.
1 Answer from the Community
Take your regular charger and cable. Buy an adapter for European plugs (2 prong North American female to two prong European male) for about 4 bucks at your local electronics hut or suitcase store. The iPhone charger, as wilth other Apple chargers is dual voltage. You do not require a converter.
- Answered by Rob W from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am going to Italy. Will my Ipad power cord convert from 220 to 120, or do a need a step down converter?
- Asked by Brian B from Omaha
- Jul 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I am going to Italy. Will my Ipad power cord convert from 220 to 120, or do a need a step down converter?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
What is going to be the way to answer a phone call?
- Asked by Jesús M from D.f.
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What is going to be the way to answer a phone call?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?
- Asked by Bethany H
- Feb 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with a charging lead?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter