Have a 10W adapter from when I was in Middle East. Back in North America now and need the small piece with the NA prongs so I can use my adapter.
I was living in the Middle East when I purchased my iPad. It came with a 10W power adapter with the appropriate plug. I am now living back in North America and need to find just the small part that connects to the adapter with the North American configuration of the prongs. Is it possible to just get the smaller part with the prongs and not a whole new power adapter?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
I have an 85W MagSafe Power Adapter. Will this extension cable work with it? If not, what do I need?
- Asked by Martha S from Dothan
- Oct 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an 85W MagSafe Power Adapter. Will this extension cable work with it? If not, what do I need?)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
How do I use the Magsafe power adapter?
- Asked by Gail H from Westminster
- Feb 9, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I use the Magsafe power adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Will my phone still ring with this plugged in from my iPhone 5 to my iHome?
- Asked by Brittney J from Loveland
- Aug 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my phone still ring with this plugged in from my iPhone 5 to my iHome?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)