Can I connect my 2011 macbook pro to a Cinema Display with thunderbolt or Firewire
I cannot find a cable to connect my new macbook to my monitor(Cinema Display)
1 Answer from the Community
You can just use the Mini Display Port cable that came with the 27 inch cinema display. Mini Display Port is the exact same plugin as Thunderbolt, so this is all you need. If you lost the cable, what you're looking for is a Belkin Mini Display port to Mini Display Port cable.
- Answered by Matt M from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this adapter work with as a Thunderbolt 3 to Display Port also?
- Asked by Kirk F from Lincolnwood
- Oct 28, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with as a Thunderbolt 3 to Display Port also?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
How do i connect my fw800 devices to thunderbolt macbook pro?
- Asked by Markos A from Carss Park
- Jun 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i connect my fw800 devices to thunderbolt macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…