Will I be able to use this cable to transfer my data from a Thunderbolt 2 (IMac) to a Thunderbolt 3 MacBook Pro?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you can if you use a Thunderbolt 3->Thunderbolt 2 adapter on the MacBook Pro side.
- Answered by Peter S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this support thunderbolt 3 data transfer?
- Asked by David S from Providence
- Oct 29, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this support thunderbolt 3 data transfer?)
- Asked about: USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
Why isn't there a Thunderbolt port on the new Time Capsule?
- Asked by Jack K from Las Vegas
- Jun 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Why isn't there a Thunderbolt port on the new Time Capsule?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB