I have Windows 8, Mac OS X, iPhone and Android in my household, will I be able to access the network drive on all devices?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. However, you will only be able to configure it initially on either your iPhone, Mac, or Windows PC running Apples Airport Utility Apps for those respective devices. All wifi devices that use AC or N and some with the G standard should be able to see it. Although I've noticed many of my older G wifi devices can't use or see it; I suspect they're just too old. Should be fine for Android and Windows alike though.
- Answered by Joey P from West Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will I be able to access all ports and devices connected to the ports on the back of my Apple Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Oscar V from Houston
- Nov 4, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to access all ports and devices connected to the ports on the back of my Apple Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
what does 'in the same household' mean?
- Asked by Tim D from San Francisco
- Oct 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what does 'in the same household' mean?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Would it work on android devices?
- Asked by Gregory D from Hephzibah
- Jan 11, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Would it work on android devices?)
- Asked about: AirPods