My apple products (iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Mac) keep saying insufficient memory wanting me to buy more iCloud storage, will Time capsule work instead?
Backup instead of the Cloud?
1 Answer from the Community
I think you meant insufficient storage on iCloud. In that case, you can either upgrade your iCloud storage to higher capacities through subscription, or backup your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your PC or Mac using iTunes. For the Time Capsule, it can only be used for Mac backups, not iOS Devices.
- Answered by Vincent N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My icloud says i have a lot of space free but the storage of my phone is always full no matter how many things i delete it's still full.. SOS
- Asked by Eva A from Tampa
- Jun 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (My icloud says i have a lot of space free but the storage of my phone is always full no matter how many things i delete it's still full.. SOS)
- Asked about: iPhone
How to keep the case clean?
- Asked by James L from West End
- Jul 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How to keep the case clean?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Charcoal Gray