Can I use the AirPort Time Capsule to backup any devices (like PC Windows, smartphone Android) or just Apple devices?
1 Answer from the Community
I am not sure about android, but yes on Windows. To first access the Network attached storage from windows, you must download the airport support software from apple. You have to use the software to then login to the base station. once you have done this, the disk will appear under network devices and you can select it for backup through windows settings.
- Answered by Holly C from Corry
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will an Airport Time Capsule back up windows devices wirelessly?
- Asked by Robert K from Mesa
- Mar 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an Airport Time Capsule back up windows devices wirelessly?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Can they connect to Android devices?
- Asked by Larry S from Bel Air
- Sep 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can they connect to Android devices?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
Will these work with my Android Phone?
- Asked by Erik W from Lantzville
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these work with my Android Phone?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet