Can I use the HDD with 2 partitions??? one for my Time Machine and the other as a regular HDD for PC and Mac files??
1 Answer from the Community
You should be able to. I've not done with this device, but I have another external 3TB HD connected to my Airport Extreme, and I have that partitioned (using Disk Utility) into 3 drives. One is my TM backup drive, one is for my wife's, and the 3rd is just for extra storage.
- Answered by Montserrat A from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I install lion x in the same pc but with a separate hdd?
- Asked by Jack B from Anjou
- Apr 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I install lion x in the same pc but with a separate hdd?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Works with External HDD, USB Sticks or SD Cards (for other files than photos)?
- Asked by Lourenço V from Lisboa
- Mar 24, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Works with External HDD, USB Sticks or SD Cards (for other files than photos)?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter