If I get a 3TB TC will it work flawlessly together with my 2TB TC that is full? ie itunes feeding from both sources, 5TB available to my system?
So I have a 2TB TC working well with my iMac and Apple TV through my itunes library. Unfortunatley my 2TB is full, if I get the 3TB TC will they work together so I have a total of 5T available to my iMac / itunes / Apple TV or will I have to transfer my info to the new one only freeing me up 1TB??
1 Answer from the Community
Yes as long as your OS level is at the latest and greatest. In Time Machine, you can now specify multiple storage devices.
- Answered by Frederic L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Connecting AP Extreme to gen 3 Time Capsule
- Asked by Mark L from Cumming
- Jul 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Connecting AP Extreme to gen 3 Time Capsule)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
No answers yet
how can I get a MacBook pro with 2 tb of storage?
- Asked by Melvin K from Heber City
- Jul 13, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I get a MacBook pro with 2 tb of storage?)
- Asked about: Mac
Will this work flawlessly if 6 plus is in Lifeproof Nuud case?
- Asked by Jorge G from Virginia Beach
- May 24, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work flawlessly if 6 plus is in Lifeproof Nuud case?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White