In previous models the broadcast power level can be changed. Can the power level be changed to a lower level on This model (10% - 100%)?
I live in an area w/ a large number of units. The power level variance is valuable as it will limit the reception area and potential interference and my maximum exposure.
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, look into the settings of the device via the admin program. You can also cheat by selecting another country which limits levels. All documented on the Net and not Apple's site.
- Answered by Frederic L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there any app that I can change bass level ?
- Asked by Ravi S
- Nov 12, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any app that I can change bass level ?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Wh…
How do I change the volume levels on my new AirPods
- Asked by Mark C from Accra
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I change the volume levels on my new AirPods)
- Asked about: AirPods
What is the radiatioin level ?
- Asked by Ricardo A from Miami
- Dec 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the radiatioin level ?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet