Can I print from an iPhone and iPad to a non-airprint-compatible USB printer which will be plugged into the USB port of the latest Airport Express?
1 Answer from the Community
Non-airprint printers might work but only via 3rd party IOS (and/or Macintosh) apps - not via Apple's IOS interface. For the cost of the Airport Express you could almost buy a new printer which is AirPrint enabled.
- Answered by Mark L from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
USB Compatible for any printers?
- Asked by Alexander L
- Apr 19, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (USB Compatible for any printers?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Can i use this with an ipad air so that i can plug in my wired printer using the adaptor's usb port, will it allow me to use the printer?
- Asked by Sarah B from Sherrills Ford
- Oct 31, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this with an ipad air so that i can plug in my wired printer using the adaptor's usb port, will it allow me to use the printer?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter