DHCP address ranges with NAT.....can they be changed?
By default I believe (correct me if I am wrong here) , you are only allowed IP addresses starting with 10.0, 172.16, and 192.168. I have a need to distribute a different range due to some of the older equipment we have with "pre set" addresses in a different range. Can the ranges offered by this unit be varied to something else that is not "predetermined"?
- Asked by Robert Y from Aiken
- Flag as inappropriate (DHCP address ranges with NAT.....can they be changed?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it support DHCP reservation?
- Asked by Alexandru R from Seattle
- Jul 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support DHCP reservation?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
what are the changes to the multitouch gestures?
- Asked by My F
- Apr 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what are the changes to the multitouch gestures?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard