Windows 7 compatability
I have a mini-mac, so no problem, but my wife's computer is an Acer Windows 7 lap that she uses for work, came with an Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter (seems to be a single channel wifi). Will this connect to an Airport Extreme? I presently have a Canon MG5220 wireless printer and I can't seem to be able to get both the mini-mac and her lap to connect on my Netgear R6250, and I realize that I will need to upgrade the printer to an AirPrint compatible printer, but I can't get the Acer to see the Higher end network of the router.
- Asked by Robert H from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Windows 7 compatability)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Compatibility with windows
- Asked by Leon K
- Feb 27, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with windows)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
No answers yet
Are they compatible with Windows computers?
- Asked by Robert D from Overland Park
- Sep 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they compatible with Windows computers?)
- Asked about: AirPods
When will this adapter work in Bootcamp (windows 7)? If it will...
- Asked by Kevin C from Chatswood
- Jun 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (When will this adapter work in Bootcamp (windows 7)? If it will...)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…