I have an early 2006 I mac core 2 duo (512MB of RAM) running OS10 tiger can I upgrade the memory for more RAM to install snow Leopard?
1 Answer from the Community
The easy answer is yes here is a list with your I-Macs info
Pre-Installed MacOS: X 10.4.4 (8G1165) Maximum MacOS: X 10.6.8*
Minimum Windows: XP SP2 (32-Bit)* Maximum Windows: 7 (32-Bit)*
MacOS 9 Support: None Windows Support: Boot/Virtualization
- Answered by Michael S from Baxter
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I need to replace the existing Memory module?
- Asked by Jacob V from Manhasset
- Jul 4, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to replace the existing Memory module?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1600MHz DDR…
which HDTV works with 2 yr old mac mini
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Nov 18, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (which HDTV works with 2 yr old mac mini)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Will this work with a 2007 MacBook running Tiger or Leopard?
- Asked by Peter C
- Jun 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a 2007 MacBook running Tiger or Leopard?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB