Can i use iphone SE chager for iPhone 6??
1 Answer from the Community
Sure. It is just a power adapter, with a very standard output, 5.1V,1.0A. It is comparable on almost ALL devices, if there is a corresponding cord. As long as it fits into the wall socket and the end of the cord, it can charge anything.
- Answered by Xavier J from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work in the same way with the iPhones SE, and 5 and 6?
- Asked by Philip S from Surrey
- Apr 1, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in the same way with the iPhones SE, and 5 and 6?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Does the w1 chip work with the iPhone se
- Asked by Cristian R from Adelaide
- Jan 16, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the w1 chip work with the iPhone se)
- Asked about: AirPods