Looking for a dock I could use with the Book Book case, guy in the Apple Store said this is the only one. Will it put undue stress on the plug point?
Given that the phone is held up only by lightening point, is there too much pressure on the plug point?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
what is the best system for a mac book - icebox?
- Asked by Pete D from Wallsend
- Dec 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the best system for a mac book - icebox?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
I need a car charger to plug into for mac book
- Asked by Kevin B from Brampton
- Mar 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a car charger to plug into for mac book)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…