Can a screen protector for iPad Air be used on iPad air 2
- Asked by Jacqueline C from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a screen protector for iPad Air be used on iPad air 2)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, my screen savor is Moshi iVisor XT. This is for the iPad Air and the iPad Air 2 (same screen dimensions).
Why the Moshi, it goes on without creating bubbles (static hold), and can be removed, washed, then replaced. For me after spending all this money on this iPA2 128 GB it is worth protecting its screen. Moshi also have them for the iPhone.
- Answered by Ric D from Marietta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I believe so...I had a screen protector for my Air 1 and I was able to use it with my Air 2. No issues with fit or anything. And it fit just fine with this case on it (Air 2).
- Answered by Sherrie D from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can it be used for an iPad Air 2
- Asked by Jose H from Carson City
- Sep 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used for an iPad Air 2)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
My iPad Air 2 screen is blank.
- Asked by Daron V from Bronx
- Jun 10, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (My iPad Air 2 screen is blank.)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet