Does this case fit the new IPad which came out March, 2017. It (the new iPad) is slightly thicker than the Ipad Air 2.
2 Answers from the Community
Sorry the NEW iPad is too large. Will not work. The new iPad is closer to the size of the original iPad Air. Hope this helps.
- Answered by James H from Marion
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am using it and am not totally satisfied, but it works fairly well. I frequently feel the need to push the iPad back into the case, but it almost fits. The magnet doesn't work also. I would wait for Apple to update it, personally. Maybe get a regular Smart Cover.
- Answered by Keenan M from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do ipad air 2 cases fit the new ipad
- Asked by Patrick F from Centreville
- Mar 28, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (do ipad air 2 cases fit the new ipad)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…
Is the SuperDrive compatible with the new iPad Air?
- Asked by Lauren H from Paradise
- Dec 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the SuperDrive compatible with the new iPad Air?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Do iPad 2 Smart Covers fit the new iPad?
- Asked by David T from Bradenton
- Mar 21, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do iPad 2 Smart Covers fit the new iPad?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)RED