Does this case fit the new IPad which came out March, 2017. It (the new iPad) is slightly thicker than the Ipad Air 2.
2 Answers from the Community
Sorry the NEW iPad is too large. Will not work. The new iPad is closer to the size of the original iPad Air. Hope this helps.
- Answered by James H from Marion
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am using it and am not totally satisfied, but it works fairly well. I frequently feel the need to push the iPad back into the case, but it almost fits. The magnet doesn't work also. I would wait for Apple to update it, personally. Maybe get a regular Smart Cover.
- Answered by Keenan M from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do ipad air 2 cases fit the new ipad
- Asked by Patrick F from Centreville
- Mar 28, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (do ipad air 2 cases fit the new ipad)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…
Do iPad 2 Smart Covers fit the new iPad?
- Asked by David T from Bradenton
- Mar 21, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do iPad 2 Smart Covers fit the new iPad?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Charcoal Gray
will the apple pencil work with the new iPad 2017?
- Asked by Melody M from Greensboro
- Apr 7, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (will the apple pencil work with the new iPad 2017?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro