Can i charge my beats solo 3 wireless headphones using a iphone/ipad wall adapter instead of my computer?
i'm going on holiday in a couple of months and i'm not going to have a computer to plug the usb into to charge my headphones, can i plug the usb lead into my iphone or ipad wall adapter without damaging the plug or the headphones?
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Jocelyn P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can!! As long as you are using a standard amperage wall adapter (iphone, ipod, etc. are standard) then you can use it to charge your headphones without any damage :)
- Answered by Christian C from Coatesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance
- Asked by Patricia T from Fort Worth
- Mar 5, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…