can the beats cable be used to connect beat mxr headphone to the ipod
1 Answer from the Community
Not unless your headphones have a secondary port or aren't corded. If yours are corded and your device has a headphone jack you should be good but but if your headphones are wireless and you have a device with a headphone jack this would work Hope this helps. I have the Beats Solo3 so might not be fully informed
- Answered by Sarah M from Meadowlakes
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use my lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter to connect the Beats Solo Pro via cable to my MacBook?
Can I connect this to my wired Beats Studio headphones and listen as the lightning end is connected to my Iphone?
- Asked by Daniel R from Toronto
- 25 Dec 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can I connect this to my wired Beats Studio headphones and listen as the lightning end is connected to my Iphone?
Does Beats studio3 headphones accept PCM?
- Asked by Michael N from Laguna Niguel
- 29 Jan 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Does Beats studio3 headphones accept PCM?
No answers yet