Can these be daisy chained in order to run multiple screens?
On my current mac book I run 2 screens. 1 using the in built HDMI and 1 using a thunderbolt adapter.
1 Answer from the Community
I didnt work when I tried
- Answered by Prashanth G from Allen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I daisy chain with the TB2 to TB3 adapter?
- Asked by Ian N from Vacaville
- 9 Nov 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I daisy chain with the TB2 to TB3 adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
No answers yet
do multiple TB-FW adapters create multiple FW busses?
- Asked by Henry R from Chandler
- 12 Jun 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do multiple TB-FW adapters create multiple FW busses?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…