when traveling i dump my photos from my camera card to my ipad using the camera connecter. Will I be able to do that with the new macbook?
cameras and new macbook
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you should be able to copy photos/movies from your camera SD memory card.
You will need to use this adapter and then a USB cable to your camera or a normal USB card reader for a computer.
- Answered by Арсений Б
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a camera connection kit to a ipad mini?
- Asked by Denis L from Redlands
- Dec 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a camera connection kit to a ipad mini?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Will this device read a sd card used in a trail cam?
- Asked by Norman V from Redding
- Jun 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this device read a sd card used in a trail cam?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader