Can it be attached to the keyboard?
Hi, can I attached the magic trackpad 2 to the keyboard so they can be one platform ? Thanks!
- Asked by Viktor K
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be attached to the keyboard?)
1 Answer from the Community
Technically no...but I am purchasing a 27” IMac this week from the Apple store. I had a tech savey Apple guy tell me he has elderly parents so he wanted to join the Magic track pad 2 to the magic keyboard. He used “Super Glue”. The Track pad and key board are the same dimensions. He showed me how the 2 units fit perfectly together when you put them side by side. I do not trust myself to pull it of but he said it worked out perfectly for his mom and dad.
- Answered by Steve S from Saddleworth Ct
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this keyboard allow key rearrangement for Dvorak?
- Asked by Andrew N
- Jun 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard allow key rearrangement for Dvorak?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Does this come with a US attachment too?
- Asked by Jessica G from Boulder Creek
- Mar 21, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with a US attachment too?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet