I simply LOVE this product,, the only question i have is,, " about " how many recharges can i expect to get before the built in battery gets replaced
1 Answer from the Community
As far as I know the battery technology is the same as in current smartphones. Since the battery is not exposed to any drastic temperature changes or heat, I think you can expect to use it for years before the batteries will lose capacity. Remember that there is warranty on the product.
- Answered by Pascal H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I replace the built in battery on the mouse and keyboard In the future?
- Asked by Kevin C from Winnipeg
- Jan 27, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I replace the built in battery on the mouse and keyboard In the future?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
Has anyone found a way to get this to work with a 2009 Infiniti?
- Asked by Charles H from Knoxville
- Nov 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone found a way to get this to work with a 2009 Infiniti?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)