Can my MBP (late 2013 retina) run 1 external monitor using a miniDisplay to DVI adapter and also run a 2nd monitor using the HDMI to DVI adapter?
I'd like to run two external DELL monitors at the same time, each using a different adapter--one using a minidisplay port to DVI adapter, the other using an HDMI to DVI adapter. I don't want to mirror my desktop, I want to use the monitors as extra monitors, giving me extra desktop space (for Final Cut, etc.).
I thought of using just two minidisplay port to DVI adapters but I don't want to use up both of the thunderbolt ports on my MBP. I need one for plugging an external hard-drive... Thanks for your help!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What adapter do I need to run my hp w2207h 22" monitor using my Macbook pro? I have read DVI to DVI then from that to another adapter DVI To VGA.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Mar 29, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What adapter do I need to run my hp w2207h 22" monitor using my Macbook pro? I have read DVI to DVI then from that to another adapter DVI To VGA.)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support
- Asked by Stefan C from Bundoora
- Jun 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro Retina and 3 monitor support)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet