I have the keyboard which folds up to protect the front of the IPad Pro, is there a way of covering the back of the iPad Pro 12.9”?
1 Answer from the Community
The Smart Keyboard will only protect the front. The Apple Smart Cover will cover both sides, but doesn't sport a keyboard. I bought a sleeve that will hold the iPad + Smart Keyboard and protect the whole device.
- Answered by William V from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the front of the smartcase fold all of the way flat to the back?
- Asked by Julie B from Saginaw
- Nov 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the front of the smartcase fold all of the way flat to the back?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
Will this sleeve fit the new iPad pro 12.9 with keyboard folio?
- Asked by Catherine J from Fuquay Varina
- Nov 12, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this sleeve fit the new iPad pro 12.9 with keyboard folio?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 13-inch MacBook …