How long does it take to import 200 36 megapixel images on USB 2 as compared to USB 3
I was planning on buying the new 9.7 inch iPad pro but just found out it does not support USB 3 like the large size iPad pro. Since I am a photographer and main reason was to download photos from my SD cards to the iPad I need to know just how much more time it will take. The files from my Nikon D800 in raw format are 36 megapixels. I would typically download each day on a trip about 200 images. How long will this take on the iPad Pro 12 inch model as compared to the iPad Pro 9.7 inch model?
- Asked by Jesse W from Palm Desert
- Flag as inappropriate (How long does it take to import 200 36 megapixel images on USB 2 as compared to USB 3)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this USB-C to USB 3.0 or USB-C to USB 2.0?
- Asked by Sam D
- Nov 4, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this USB-C to USB 3.0 or USB-C to USB 2.0?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet
Does this adapter support a MacBook USB superdrive?
- Asked by Brianna H from East Albury
- Jan 31, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter support a MacBook USB superdrive?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter