Can you draw on ipad mini 2? Do you need a special app? Do you need a special tool? If the answer is yes to the last two what do I need? Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
The Apple Pencil only works with the iPad Pro 9.7 and 12.9". However you can draw on the iPad mini with a 3rd party stylus and a drawing app. My personal favorites are the Adonit pixel stylus and adobe photoshop sketch. But there are loads of apps and styli you can use.
- Answered by Kris M from Akron
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you need a special internet connection to use this or is it just like the USB ethernet adapter?
- Asked by Robert C from Burke
- Apr 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need a special internet connection to use this or is it just like the USB ethernet adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…