Does the Apple pencil has warranty?
- Asked by Huey S from Kl
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple pencil has warranty?)
1 Answer from the Community
According to support [dot] apple [dot] com /ipad/repair/service the pencil is covered by the Apple One Year Limited Warranty. Consult with Apple support to make sure your specific situation falls within the terms of warranty support, though. It is "Limited," after all. ;)
Sorry for the confusing link. Apple prohibits using hyperlinks in answers so you'll have to type it in manually. I separated everything after "com" to make it easy to copy/paste into your browser's address bar.
- Answered by Travis Mcdermott M from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a warranty or anything for the Apple Airpods?
- Asked by Andrew L from Tenafly
- Oct 7, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a warranty or anything for the Apple Airpods?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Will this sleeve store my Apple Pencil?
- Asked by Ladene A from Sun Prairie
- Jan 9, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this sleeve store my Apple Pencil?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 12‑inch MacBook …