Does the Apple pencil work on the Paper 53 app on the iPad 2 air? Many thanks Baz
2 Answers from the Community
I believe that the Apple Pencil only works with the iPad Pro, both sizes, only and no other models or no iPhones either. I have been able to have it work on the Paper 53 app on my iPad Pro. So if you have the correct model, you don't need to purchase the Pencil 53 stylus also to use in that app unless you want to.
I own the Apple Pencil and a MEKO 2 in 1 precision series disc stylus. Both work on all the apps I have tried so far. The Apple Pencil does have a design advantage of the tiny tip which has been incredibly useful on a few apps and the MEKO had a huge savings in price. Check them both out. The Paper 53 Pencil was never tried, as I already had the MEKO at the time and was given the Apple Pencil as a gift.
I hope this was helpful.
- Answered by Jennifer T. J from Laurel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No the Apple Pencil only works on the iPad Pro
- Answered by Riley N from Croydon Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it work with apple pencil
- Asked by Labradford K from Tupelo
- Apr 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with apple pencil)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??
- Asked by Manal A from Egypt
- Sep 24, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
Can you use the Apple Pencil to highlight books in the iBooks app or kindle app?
- Asked by Debra C from Hurst
- Apr 3, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Apple Pencil to highlight books in the iBooks app or kindle app?)
- Asked about: iPad