Does the Apple Pencil work when charging?
In other words, can I connect it via the included adapter to a usb power source and have the pencil still function?
- Asked by fn from Carrollton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Pencil work when charging?)
2 Answers from the Community
No, it will not function when charging but because inserting it into your iPad Pro for 15 seconds of charge will give you 30 minutes of battery life, there would be no necessity to do what you ask.
- Answered by Rob W from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, it does not. Apple claims this is for performance reasons. Of course Apple also claims the iPhone battery is plenty big enough, so they seem to be lacking in credibility.
- Answered by John M from Carrollton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I charge my Apple Pencil with this adapter?
- Asked by Robyn P from Laurelton
- Mar 17, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my Apple Pencil with this adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Will it work with apple pencil
- Asked by Labradford K from Tupelo
- Apr 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with apple pencil)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet