Does the batttery level show one for the ipad and one for the Apple Pencil or just one?
Does the level of the battery show one for ipad and one for the Apple Pencil. There is one there but I assumed it was for the ipad?
- Asked by Patsy R from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the batttery level show one for the ipad and one for the Apple Pencil or just one?)
1 Answer from the Community
It does not show on the main battery indicator at the top right corner of the iPad screen. To check the battery for the pencil pull the notification screen down from the top of the iPad screen and swipe from left to right. If the battery widget is not showing go to the bottom of the page and click "Edit". Now scroll down till you see the widget for the battery display and activate it. Now click done at the upper right hand corner of the screen and scroll up till you see the new battery widget and if your pencil is paired with the pad you'll see the power level for the iPad & pencil.
- Answered by Brian R from Justice
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you have to use both at the same time or can I just use one at a time?
- Asked by Christopher L from Los Angeles
- Sep 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to use both at the same time or can I just use one at a time?)
- Asked about: AirPods
How long should one of these tips last?
- Asked by Diane V from Trenton
- Apr 18, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How long should one of these tips last?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Tips - 4 pack