Doesn't it scratch Ipad display?
Hey guys! I had windows tablet with wacom pencil that scratched my gorilla glass :(, also i know some guys who had same problems with ipad and some different (not apple's) pencils. These pencils have hard scratchy "stick" inside the rubber tip, so when this rubber is worn out (in very inpredictable moment) this hard stick scratch the display. Doesn't your apple pencil has such hard part inside the tio? Does it scratch your ipad? I really care about my ipad diplay and don't want to ruin it... Will be appreciate for any feedback.
- Asked by Misoa M from Mykolaiv
- Flag as inappropriate (Doesn't it scratch Ipad display?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have not had any visible scratches on my iPad. I use the pencil everyday for writing notes in my college classes and I have not had any scratches. So no it does not leave scratches. There is a hard sensor under the tip but the tips that cover it do not wear down that much and you can replace the tips when you feel that it is needed. When I bought my iPad the guy helping me said that getting scratches on the display is hard because of the strength of the glass. Knock on wood I haven't had any scratches on my iPad Pro 9.7".
- Answered by Matthew B from Elizabethtown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the pencil scratch my iPad screen if I don’t have a screen protector?
- Asked by Katerina H from Southington
- Jan 10, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the pencil scratch my iPad screen if I don’t have a screen protector?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Case - (PRODUCT)RED
Does the Smart Keyboard scratch the screen surface when closed? If yes, is there a way to protect the screen?
- Asked by Michele G from Raleigh
- Mar 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Smart Keyboard scratch the screen surface when closed? If yes, is there a way to protect the screen?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…
I recently bought this case can i exchange it because it got a scratch and the case ripped off a little bit ??
- Asked by Berenice A from Abbotsford
- Jun 25, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (I recently bought this case can i exchange it because it got a scratch and the case ripped off a little bit ??)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…