How can I used the pen with iPad pro
- Asked by Gerges G from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I used the pen with iPad pro)
1 Answer from the Community
Pull the back of the pencil off to find the connector. Plug the connector into the bottom of the iPad Pro (lightening connector). The iPad screen will ask if you want to match the pencil (Bluetooth) with the iPad Pro. Agree to that. According to the instructions from Apple instructions online, it takes only 15 seconds in that connection to charge up the pencil for 30 minutes of use. Apple says you can also charge the USB with a standard USB - lightening connection cable. What I don't know is how long it is safe to charge the pencil using this second system, but I do know that it works beautifully with the first system, too.
- Answered by Philip R from Roma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a USB adapter that can used with IPad II?
- Asked by Barbara E from San Benito
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a USB adapter that can used with IPad II?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Can this mouse be used with the ipad pro?
- Asked by Mikayla S from Antioch
- Feb 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this mouse be used with the ipad pro?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
No answers yet
When using this how does it effect your iPad Pro's battery life?
- Asked by Richard K from Oshawa
- Jun 6, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (When using this how does it effect your iPad Pro's battery life?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P…