How can I used the pen with iPad pro
- Asked by fn from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I used the pen with iPad pro)
1 Answer from the Community
Pull the back of the pencil off to find the connector. Plug the connector into the bottom of the iPad Pro (lightening connector). The iPad screen will ask if you want to match the pencil (Bluetooth) with the iPad Pro. Agree to that. According to the instructions from Apple instructions online, it takes only 15 seconds in that connection to charge up the pencil for 30 minutes of use. Apple says you can also charge the USB with a standard USB - lightening connection cable. What I don't know is how long it is safe to charge the pencil using this second system, but I do know that it works beautifully with the first system, too.
- Answered by Philip R from Roma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a USB adapter that can used with IPad II?
- Asked by Barbara E from San Benito
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a USB adapter that can used with IPad II?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Poor fit when not using a case?
- Asked by Wilfred D
- Oct 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Poor fit when not using a case?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 9.7-inch iPad Pro -…
No answers yet
Can the pouch be used as a stand for the ipad when in use
- Asked by Blessing Z from Leeds
- Mar 21, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the pouch be used as a stand for the ipad when in use)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 10.5‑inch iPad P…