how do you charge stylus with iPad Pro 10.5"
how do I charge the pencil?
Do I need a special charging device? The pencil plug doesn't seem to fit in my iPad charging outlet (female).
- Asked by fn from Potomac
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you charge stylus with iPad Pro 10.5")
2 Answers from the Community
Answering myself. Charged the pencil by plugging it into my iPad Pro. It worked fine.
- Answered by Peggy H from Potomac
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes. you need to take the end (where an eraser would be) off, exposing the lightning end. Then plug it into the lightning port of your ipad. The new ones charge wirelessly through a port on the side. In my way of thinking the new way is a much better idea than having the pencil sticking out the bottom. I am not sure how useful the device would be during that charging time.
- Answered by Jim E from Montgomery
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is weight of leather sleeve for 10.5 iPad pro?
- Asked by Laurie C from Edmonds
- 1 Jul 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What is weight of leather sleeve for 10.5 iPad pro?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 10.5‑inch iPad P…