Please explain the Lightning adapter for the pencil. Is it chargeable? What does it plug into?
- Asked by Susan M from Ponce Inlet
- Flag as inappropriate (Please explain the Lightning adapter for the pencil. Is it chargeable? What does it plug into?)
1 Answer from the Community
There is a cap on the end of the Apple Pencil (where the eraser would be on a regular wooden pencil) that has a plug under it (the same one that you charge your iPhone/iPad with) that you plug in any Apple device that has that kind of charger (sorry I don't know the technical names). The Apple Pencil also comes with a lightning adapter that has two holes, one you plug the end of your Apple Pencil in and the other you plug a normal iPad/iPhone charger in. Hope this explains everything for you! :)
- Answered by Nancy M from Conshohocken
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the second port a Lightning port?
- Asked by Michael L from Ooltewah
- Mar 24, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the second port a Lightning port?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
What is it for??? Please explain in simple language..
- Asked by Jamshed Z
- Mar 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is it for??? Please explain in simple language..)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter