What programs does the Apple Pencil integrate with so I can draw Architectural renderings, buildings, sketches of parts, tools etc..and export
I am considering purchasing an iPad Pro and wonder what the utility is of the new Pencil with regards to what software programs it draws On and what file types I can save the files as and export to share?
I want to sketch Architectural, Properties, Engineering sketches etc... is there a scale function in the programs i can use?
1 Answer from the Community
The apple pencil is designed to work with all applications regardless if updated with stylus support, as long as you choose an iPad from the iPad Pro Line you will have support from any application!!!
- Answered by Tom L from Milledgeville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use apple pencil to draw on a trackpad to create drawings in Macbook? And is there any drawing app on mac as it is on ipad pro?
- Asked by Kherkheulidze V
- Mar 9, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use apple pencil to draw on a trackpad to create drawings in Macbook? And is there any drawing app on mac as it is on ipad pro?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
DOES SNOW LEOPARD RENDER ANY PROGRAM UNUSABLE?
- Asked by Dewitt E from Nashville
- Jan 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES SNOW LEOPARD RENDER ANY PROGRAM UNUSABLE?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard